November 12, 2010
In The Construction Zone
- The finishing touches are being added to the new 36,000 sq. ft. Art Circle Library in Crossville, Tennessee.
- Hickory is busy on two projects for Oak Ridge National Labs. Hickory crews are building a 9,000 sq. ft. greenhouse and a 26,000 sq. ft. LEED Gold maintenance support facility for ORNL.
- Hickory has broken ground on a LEED Gold operations building for the 135th Squadron at McGhee Tyson for the 134th Air Refueling Wing of the Tennessee Air National Guard.
- Hickory is constructing a 3-story residential addition complete with an underground wine cellar accessible from the main house by a connector tunnel.
- Crews have just completed renovations to one of Knoxville’s finest homes on the river front.
Plan now. Contact us today.
- 124 Kent Place, Alcoa, TN 37701