(Maryville, TN) – Two Maryville College landmarks emerge from the first phase of long-awaited renovations managed by the professionals at Hickory Construction and architect Duane Grieve. Carefully rebuilding the tower at Anderson Hall, Hickory Construction preserved the most recognized building on campus. The entire exterior, including the roof has been restored. Anderson Hall, originally built in 1870, houses faculty offices and classrooms. Interior renovations are expected to begin after the completion of the Civic Arts Center.
In March, Hickory construction also completed a comprehensive interior renovation of the 5300 sq. ft. International House on the Maryville College campus. The building provides classroom and activity space for international recruiting and activities, including the popular English as a second language program.